Transformer Cooling Fan
(General Specifications of Transformer Cooling Fan)
- Weatherproof enclosure (totally enclosed) a shaft water slinger and 4 x M5 drain holes to allow condensation to drain, regardless of the mounting position.
- Class F insulation with Calss B temperature rise for longer motor life.
- Sealed ball bearings permanently lubricated with heavy duty grease rated -540℃ to 1940℃
- Motors are painted with 75 microns of high quality, gray (Munsell no. 5Y 7/1), outdoor epoxy.
Guards & Housings
- The Fans feature basket type guards. They featrure a high efficiency, venturi-type housing.
- All fans are fully guarded and meet OSHA requirements.
- Terminal Box connection Type
- Painted, Hot dip galvanized or Stainless Steel guards are available on request.
- Fan blades feature one-piece cast aluminum fan blades for high efficiency and quiet operation.
- All Fans feature a heavy duty fabricated fan blade with aluminum wings and steel hub.
- All fan blades are machine balanced to rigid tolerances.
- The Stainless Steel blade is available on request.
- Transformer Radiator
- Corrugated Fin & Tank
- Transformer Cooling Fan
- Transformer Components
- Partnering Sales Item
156, Seongseogongdanbuk-ro, Dalseo-gu, Daegu, Republic of Korea