KP0704 Cooling Fan
Fan Guard is constructed as ring shape by steel rod consisted of motor support and fan blade protector. It is possible to maintain low noise and high efficiency by reducing the total weight and minimize the disturbance of air flow.
The motor is fractional horsepower and total enclosed waterproof type. Insulation motor is ‘F’ class. On the continuous operation, it has high efficiency.
It is designed to provide enough windflow and is made of aluminum. Thus, it is light anticorrosive and heat-resistant. Especially, accurate and well balanced fan blade by the balancing machine makes possible to maintain the low noise. One-piece cast aluminum fan blade has two blades per fan.
Low Sound Level
1.MOTOR INSULATION : F CLASS(60Hz), F CLASS(50Hz)
2. IP GRADE : IP55
3. NOISE : 50dBA DISTANCE : 2m-60Hz, 47dBA DISTANCE : 2m-50Hz
4. SURFACE HANDLING : WASH PRIMER AFTER, HOT DIP GALVANIZING(Zn)
5. FINAL PAINTING : 5Y 7/1(EXCLUDED FAN BLADE)
6. PAINTING THICKNESS : OVER 75 MICRONS
7. SHAFT : ANTI-RUST (TYPE:TECTYL 506)
8. PROTECTION BODY & COVER : 1 /2″ Diameter rod → not passing through(meet OSHA rerequirements)
|HP||RPM||Volts||Ø||Hz||Air Flow (㎥/sec)||CFM||DBA|
|Volts||Fan Amps||Full Load Current(A)||Start Current(A)||Watts|
- Actual CFM[㎥/s] as measure on discharge side of one transformer radiator.
- dBA at 6′[1.83m] from the perimeter of the fan in the open.
- Other volts, Hz or phases are available on request.
- Transformer Radiator
- Corrugated Fin & Tank
- Transformer Cooling Fan
- Transformer Components
- Partnering Sales Item